Friday 19 March 2010

My Directory of Numismatic Websites

I have been trying for years to keep up to date my website favourites. I first tried doing this using favourites and bookmarks in web browsers. These soon became unmanageable, so I tried to provide a comprehensive links page on my website. Again this soon became unmanageable. I have now been using "delicious" for a couple of years and it seems to be reasonably robust:

http://del.icio.us/leetoone

Have a look here and let me know what you think. I can index sites and it makes it easier to find things. I can add sites that people recommend and I had thought that I might be able to rebadge it as del.icio.us/ancientcoinsites or something like that if it works.

Happy to receive any comments or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment